Monday 10 April 2017

Iggy Azalea Twerks Her Way To Losing 15 Pounds


The 26-year-old rapper Iggy Azalea has been taking twerk training and tips on how to improve on her dance moves from a professional for her new bouncy single.
The rapper said that she lost 15 pounds in one week, learning her dance moves for the "Mo Bounce" music video.
The entertainer reveals in an interview with New Zealand radio station Nova 96.9,
"It's a lot...I went on a meal plan before the video because I knew I would have to be dancing fairly skimpy dressed, I never realized how flexible you have to be to do that stuff", she continued. "My teacher was like, 'I really suggest you take yoga', and I didn't know you had to take yoga to be a tweaked but apparently you do".

More Hip Hop News

No comments:

Post a Comment