Tuesday 9 May 2017

Fetty Wap "Aye" To Be Release


Not only did Fetty Wap announced on social media the release date for his new single "Aye" the first single off King Zoo but also that the single will include a video directed by Jerry Garcia.

The single is set to hit all streaming services at midnight on Friday (May 12th)
If you wanna be the first to listen then pre-save the song on Spotify.


Fetty Wap - Aye Quotable Lyrics

17,we ain't playin, ay
15 car garage, ay
Shit still ain't enough, ay
Bank account got the most, ay
I saved bread from the start, ay
Show money from 15, ay
Now shit's changed a lot, ay
Six hours 400 cars, ay
Seven hundred thousand on some jewelry, now they know a nigga large, ay
All of them pussy thots, ay
We Stink Like A Fart, ay
Red dot got a mark, ay
Let it fly [?], ay
[?] he ain't hard
Ay, I was way smarter than that
Ay, I got way farther than a nigga
Ay, I got way farther than a nigga
Ay, I ain't play cards with these nigga
Ay, I ain't chill out, I ain't take numbers, I ain't play a part of these niggas.

Click below to watch and enjoy Fetty Wap "Aye" song.





More Hip Hop News


No comments:

Post a Comment