Monday 29 May 2017

Starlito Challenged Post Malone After Their Beef On Twitter


Reportedly there was some Twitter beef between Post Malone and Starlito on Saturday night which kicks off when Malone posted a picture of himself and Allen Iverson hanging out.
According to XXL, they reached out to both parties to obtain information about their brief beefing, however, Starlito claims that he never meant any malice and that his original re-tweet of Post's picture was meant to be a joke.

Starlito told XXL, "I thought it was a funny ass picture. 90% of my tweet, which was a quote of the original photo in the Post Malone tweet was a re-caption of the picture. You know how people post pictures and they're like, 'Caption this.' It was all a joke, but the inspiration for the joke was Allen Iverson's facial expression. I looked at the picture and I thought it was cool enough, regardless of how I feel about the song or Post Malone personally, I did think the picture was cool enough. It wasn't malicious, it wasn't personal, it wasn't like, 'Fuck Post Malone, I'm about to shit on Post Malone.' It was more like....Allen Iverson really looks like he doesn't want to take this picture."

Regardless of Starlito intentions, Post Malone felt very irritated and confused.
Post told XXL, "I don't even know where it came from. I know [Starlito] said some shit in HipHopDX, and that didn't bother me. You're entitled to an opinion and I don't care if you don't like me, But the whole issue is when I posted a picture of me and Allen, that bothered [Starlito] somehow, I guess. I don't understand because it made me happy or something? I don't understand. I just don't see how that fucks with anybody besides me and Allen. We're tight, we're cool. I met [Iverson], he loves the song, we talked about a remix with Jadakiss and I asked him who he wants on the remix and everything. And [Starlito] didn't like that."

Allegedly Post has reached out to Bric, a friend of both himself and Starlito's asking, "Why is your boy Starlito being a bitch?." From the way it appears, Bric didn't get involved, however, Starlito is still to change his mind about "White Iverson or Post."
"It'll be water under the bridge if he plays me in basketball one-on-one," this challenge was issued by Starlito to Post Malone.
I guess this one needs to surely be settled in the courts.


More Hip Hop News

No comments:

Post a Comment