Tuesday 30 May 2017

Ugly God Reveals New Mixtape Be Dropping Soon


"You can think whatever you want about my music, but you can't say I'm not real. Just be ready for when I drop."
Last night Ugly God had a message for his fans which he delivered on his Instagram account in a short video clip.
He asked fans to be patient while explaining how hard it is for him to do this alone. He also revealed that it's time-consuming being the person executing all aspects of production without any help, adding that his new mixtape is gonna drop as soon as possible.

In the caption of the video, he said, "I promise Y'all, please just be patient. I'm sorry for not being like these other rap niggas. It's just so hard doing this alone, and I'm not going to give Y'all lies and bullshit ass music. You can think whatever you want about my music, but you can't say I'm not real. Just be ready for when I drop."
The Booty Tape is set to drop next month.



More Hip Hop News

No comments:

Post a Comment