Monday 8 May 2017

Meek Mill Slams At Drake And Nicki Minaj In His New Songs


 Robert Rihmeek Williams better known as Meek Mill hits back at Drake and his ex-girlfriend in his new songs.
Meek reignited his feud with Drake in his three new songs titled, "$lay", "Backboard" and "Left Hollywood", which was released on his 30th birthday on Saturday.

Back in July Meek and Drake clashed after Meek suggested that Drake had others pen his rhymes.
In one track, "$lay" he raps, "Back in this b**ch and you know we reloaded/ Look at the credits to tell you who wrote it, Maybe I'll sell if I rap and lie/ Maybe I'll sell if I let n**gas write it".
In "Left Hollywood" he raps, "Go to war like we got like four lives/ Talking before like, all this little rap s**t/ Where I'm from if you turn 18, then that's More Life for real n**ga", making reference to Drake's "More Life Album".
It also appears that Meek hits at his ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj over her feud with Remy Ma.
"I'm on the roof with that scope/ When I hit them little b**ches like Remy Ma n**ga".
Seems like this guy is hitting at everyone he's in a feud with.
However, Drake and Nicki Minaj is yet to comment.  

More Hip Hop News

Click below to watch and enjoy Meek Mill new songs.  Have fun people comment below and let me know what you think.

$lay


Backboard




Left Hollywood








No comments:

Post a Comment